The intricacies associated with cell therapy manufacturing have paved the way for novel automation technologies
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Cell Therapy Manufacturing Market, 2021-2030.”
Manufacturing cell therapies is technically and financially demanding; as a result, despite therapy developers gradually strengthening their in-house expertise, they are also becoming increasingly reliant on contract service providers
Over the years, several advanced and innovative automation tools and technologies have been developed; these have been demonstrated to hold the potential for significant reduction in the cost associated with the manufacturing of advanced therapy medicinal products, thereby, making such products more affordable.
One such emerging concept, namely GMP-In-A Box, offers several advantages, including increased throughput, decreased idle time between batch runs and reduced manual labor. However, the delicate nature of steps involved in the cell therapy production process is known to hinder the overall automation process. Further, the lack of specialized infrastructure and limited expertise available in this domain are some of the known challenges impacting the growth of this segment.
Despite the challenges associated with the development and production of such therapies, we believe, that the benefits offered by them outweigh the hurdles. They are likely to serve as important drivers of the industry’s growth. Efforts to introduce automation technologies in cell therapy manufacturing are underway, and if implemented successfully, can significantly help in the elimination of human intervention and reduce the risk of contamination. As a consequence, it is likely to result in a marked increase in product consistency, ensure the maintenance of sterility, and decrease the production time and cost. In a nutshell, cell therapies are expected to soon represent one of the prominent therapeutic options within the mainstream healthcare.
Get Detailed Market Analysis:
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future opportunities associated with cell therapy manufacturing. It focuses on both contract manufacturers, as well as developers with in-house manufacturing facilities, offering in-depth analyses of the various business entities that are engaged in this domain, across different global regions. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
· An analysis of the various expansion initiatives undertaken by service providers, in order to augment their respective cell therapy manufacturing capabilities, over the period 2015-2019.
· An analysis of the recent partnerships focused on the manufacturing of cell-based therapies, which have been established in the period 2014-2019.
· Informed estimates of the annual commercial and clinical demand for cell therapies, in terms of number of cells produced and area dedicated to manufacturing.
· An estimate of the overall, installed capacity for manufacturing cell-based therapies based on information reported by industry stakeholders in the public domain A competitiveness analysis of biological targets, featuring insightful pictorial summaries and representations.
· A detailed analysis of the various factors that are likely to influence the pricing of cell-based therapies, featuring different models / approaches that may be adopted by manufacturers while deciding the prices of their proprietary offerings.
· A qualitative analysis, highlighting the various factors that need to be taken into consideration by cell therapy developers while deciding whether to manufacture their respective products in-house or engage the services of a CMO.
· An elaborate discussion on the role of automation technologies in improving current manufacturing methods.
· A discussion on cell therapy manufacturing regulations across various geographies, including North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
· Elaborate profiles of key players (industry and non-industry) that offer contract manufacturing services.
· A discussion on affiliated trends, key drivers and challenges, which are likely to impact the industry’s evolution, under a comprehensive SWOT framework.
A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
Type of therapy
· T-cell therapies (CAR-T therapies, TCR therapies, TIL therapies)
· Dendritic cell therapies
· Tumor cell therapies
· NK cell therapies
· Stem cell therapies
Source of cells
Scale of operation
Purpose of manufacturing
· Contract manufacturing
· In-house manufacturing
Key geographical regions
· North America
· Asia Pacific
· Rest of the world
Key companies covered in the report
· BioNTech Innovative Manufacturing Services
· Cell Therapies
· Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
· Center for Cell and Gene Therapy, Baylor College of Medicine
· Centre for Cell Manufacturing Ireland, National University of Ireland
· Clinical Cell and Vaccine Production Facility, University of Pennsylvania
· Cognate BioServices
· Guy’s and St. Thomas’ GMP Facility, Guy’s Hospital
· Hitachi Chemical
· KBI Biopharma
· Laboratory for Cell and Gene Medicine, Stanford University
· Molecular and Cellular Therapeutics, University of Minnesota
· Newcastle Cellular Therapies Facility, Newcastle University
· Nikon CeLL innovation
· Rayne Cell Therapy Suite, King’s College London
· Roslin Cell Therapies
· Scottish National Blood Transfusion Services Cellular Therapy Facility, Scottish Centre for Regenerative Medicine
· Sydney Cell and Gene Therapy
· WuXi Advanced Therapies
Get an Exclusive PDF Sample: https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/285/request-sample.html
Table of Contents
2. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Regulatory Landscape
6. Roadmaps for Overcoming Existing Challenges
7. Automation Technologies for Cell Therapy Manufacturing
8. Profiles: Industry Players
9. Profiles: Non-Industry Players
10. Role of Non-Profit Organizations
12. Facility Expansions
13. Capacity Analysis
14. Demand Analysis
15. Cost Price Analysis
16. Make Versus Buy Decision Making Framework
17. Market Sizing and Opportunity Analysis
18. Key Insights
19. SWOT Analysis
21. Survey Analysis
22. Interview Transcripts
23. Appendix 1: Tabulated Data
24. Appendix 2: List of Companies and Organizations
Request for Customization:
Visit for More Insights: https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports.html
Read Our Latest Press Release: https://www.rootsanalysis.com/pressreleases.html
Latest Blogs On Healthcare Industry: https://www.rootsanalysis.com/blog/
Our Service Portfolio: Pipeline Tracking | Publication Analysis | Investment Analysis | Market Assessment | Competitive Profiling | Commercial Strategy and Business Development
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector.
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091
It Could be the best thing if you Rip Wheeler Black Cotton Jacket for your loved once.
You are not the general blog author, man. You certainly have something important to add to the net. Such a great blog.
yellowstone john dutton quilted jacket
It is good to hear that your store is now expanding to new locations. I have been a patron of Fantastic Eyes because of all the wonderful work that you guys do. I hope that this expansion move of yours pay for assignment writing will turn out to be successful. I will definitely go and see this new store of yours
The content was really very interesting. I am really thankful to you for providing this unique information You have a good point here! I totally agree with what you have said!! Thanks for sharing your views. 49ers Gold Jacket
Your blog website provided us with useful information to execute with. Each & every recommendation of your website is awesome. Blade Runner 2049 Jacket
Great article! All the articles you have, they enjoy reading and learning a lot. I hope you will continue to write such good articles as well. Faithful To The Bay Jacket