This synthetic blood penetration tester is to test the resistance of medical face masks to the penetration of synthetic blood under specified test conditions.
Features of Synthetic Blood Penetration Tester:
1. Mask fixture is metal human head mold, which can fully simulate the actual use state of the mask.
2. Metal human head mold can be rotated at a certain angle, which is convenient for sample clamping.
3. Specially designed injection control device, a certain volume of synthetic blood can be sprayed in the controlled time.
4. Instrument uses a gas source that can provide (700±25) kPa stable air pressure.
5. It can simulate the liquid injection velocity corresponding to the human blood pressure 10.6 kPa、16.0kPa 、21.3kPa (i.e .80 mmHg、120mmHg、160mmHg) for the test.
6. A fixed target plate is provided to block the high pressure edge part of the ejected liquid flow, only the steady flow part is sprayed on the area sample, which increases the accuracy and repeatability of the test.
7. This blood penetration testing equipment uses imported special aluminum wire drawing panel, equipped with metal keys, sensitive operation, not easy to damage.
8. 7 inch color touch screen display test parameters, menu-style operation mode, the degree of convenience comparable to the smartphone.
9. Core control components using Italian law company 32-bit multifunctional motherboard.
Fabric friction charging tester
Mask Leakage Tester
Sublimation color fastness tester